BUY NOW, PAY LATER with Afterpay
PAY IN FOUR INSTALLMENTS. ALWAYS INTEREST-FREE.
Little Lou has partnered with Afterpay to make it easier for you to to buy now and pay later.
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a simple, convenient and safe way to pay for your purchase over 4 fortnightly installments with no fees or interest.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply you must:
- be 18 years of age
- be an Australian citizen or a resident
- have an Australian Visa or Mastercard (other than a gift card or pre-paid card)
How can I apply?
Its easy! When in Checkout, select Afterpay and you will be prompted to log in or sign up for an Afterpay account. Add your Visa or Mastercard details and once approved by Afterpay and you accept the terms and conditions. Afterpay will pay Little Lou the purchase price for your order on your behalf.
What are the benefits?
Split the cost into four easy fortnight payments and you can buy your favourite Prams, High Chairs and Cots you want today! Absolutely simple and so easy to use.
What are Afterpay's fees?
- There are no initial fees or charges.
- For late fee, an initial of $10 and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
More info here https://www.afterpay.com.au
Summary of Afterpay Terms and Conditions
- Only available on orders up to $1200.
- Afterpay allows you to pay for your purchase over 4 equal installments due every 2 weeks.
- You must be over 18 years old and be the authorized holder of an eligible debit/credit card to apply.
- All orders are subject to Afterpay’s approval.
- As part of Afterpay's approval process, Afterpay may conduct a pre-authorization on your nominated card, up to an amount of your first installment.
- You can make repayments to Afterpay any time before the due date. Otherwise, Afterpay will automatically try process payments on the scheduled dates from your card. If payment is not processed on or before the due date, late fees will apply – an initial $10 late fee, and a further $7 if the payment remains unpaid 7 days after the due date.
- If you won’t be able to pay Afterpay on time, please contact Afterpay as soon as possible.
- The delivery/quality of goods and all refunds is the responsibility of the retailer where you make the purchase.